In helping organizations enhance their sustainability, Mission Spark’s consultants work through a lens of adaptive capability. All of our work is focused on helping clients develop organizational structures that are robust and flexible enough not only to resolve current issues but also to anticipate future ones.
Through our consulting and training services, Mission Spark helps organizations to become more sustainable, adaptable, innovative, and effective. Our work is always informed by practical experience and proven effective practices to help your organization build infrastructure that maximizes progress, produces positive results, and advances mission impact.
Our customized consulting and training services include:
- Resource development strategy
- Creating fund development models and comprehensive plans
- Individual donor strategy
- Capital campaign feasibility
- Program design and evaluation
- Comprehensive and focused organizational assessments
- Using evaluation and assessment results to improve organizational performance
- Effective financial management
- Governance policy and procedures
Environmental Learning for Kids (ELK), Urban Peak, SafeHouse Denver, Disabled Sports USA, Child Advocates – Denver CASA, and Work Options for Women