Organizations are nothing without their people. Developing and renewing the skills and capacities of the social sector’s leaders and teams is a critical goal for Mission Spark.
Mission Spark partners with our clients to develop strong leaders, build strong teams, and help organizations through challenging situations. Our services include individual coaching, board development, leadership development, succession planning, and managing executive transitions.
We provide customized consulting and training services in the following areas:
- Developing next generation leaders and preparing organizations for next generation leaders
- Developing and coaching executive directors, including first-time executive directors
- Staff evaluations, including executive director assessments
- Managing executive transitions, including proactive and emergency succession planning, interim director placement, and supporting the executive search process
- Building effective boards and developing strong board-staff partnerships
- Engaging constituencies
Colorado Alliance for Environmental Education, Out Boulder, Volunteer Connection of Boulder County, Colorado Youth at Risk, Habitat for Humanity of Metro Denver